At Arrowhead Forensics we're making it as easy as possible for you to order. Our online ordering system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can order anytime. If you would like a printed copy of our catalog, please fill out our Catalog Request Form. See our terms and conditions for specific credit and shipping information.
1. Once you've located the item you would like to order, simply click
on the [order] button.
2. After clicking [order] you will be taken to the Arrowhead Forensics shopping basket. Here you may enter the quantity you would like. Note: There may be a slight delay while your shopping basket is set up.
3. To return to shopping after placing an item in your basket, click on the [continue shopping] button and continue adding items as desired. Remember to choose the shipping method you prefer. Actual shipping charges will be pre-paid and added to your invoice.
4. When you're ready to checkout, choose your payment method, then select [update order] to see your sub-total. If it's correct, select [finalize order].
5. You'll have a final chance to review your order. Then enter the correct billing and shipping address information.
6. Click [send order now] to send your order. You will receive email confirmation of your order.
To Fax Your Order
Need a w-9?
Does your state or department require a W-9? Click here to download. Download W-9
Arrowhead Forensics' online ordering system offers a safe, secure, convenient method for placing your orders. Security is ensured through two methods:
1. Authenticated Storefront: Crime-Scene.com is registered with GeoTrust, a site identification authority which allows your browser to confirm that you are, in fact, connected to our store. You may learn more about authentication and digital I.D.s (and check out our certificate) at GeoTrust's web site.
2. Encrypted Data: When you are using a security-enabled browser the information you send us while on a secure page is encrypted, safeguarding the information even if it's intercepted. Our store uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, the industry standard, which encrypts sensitive information including your name and address, email address and highly confidential information such as a credit card number or purchase order.
3. Identifying A Secure Web Page: A secure page begins with https:// and will feature a closed padlock. It is typically located in the lower right corner of most web browsers.
All information passed between the web server and your web browser while on a secure page is encrypted using 128-bit public/private key cryptography.
4. Other Ordering Methods: If you are still uncomfortable with
sending credit card or other information online or prefer to order via
traditional methods, you may still use the online shopping cart. When
you have finalized your order, simply print out and fax or mail us your
completed order rather than using the "Send Order Now" button to send
Please contact us via phone or fax if you prefer to fax or mail your order. And give us your feedback ... We'd love to hear your comments about our online catalog, product selection, and ordering system.
The following map shows estimated transit times from the date of shipment (not the date of ordering) from Lenexa, Kansas.